We have created a short slideshare document that provides information from our website that gives you the ability to explain Invoice Discounting and Factoring to your colleagues or peers. Please share the information as required and of course, if you require any advice on the issues of Factoring and Invoice Discounting for your business then we are here to help.
An intersting artilce here that sums up some of the countries business sentiment towards a shift in growing your business and financing.
to quote the article:
" So wary are Britain's five million SMEs that the report revealed they are bypassing their banks entirely and resorting to alternative finance such as invoice factoring. This type of facility has a number of advantages over an overdraft for both the bank/asset-based lender and the company.
• The facility is linked to sales and not the balance sheet or performance of the business. As sales increase the facility is flexible and will grow with the business.
• The facility will be contracted for a fixed period giving a business stability, unlike an overdraft which is always repayable on demand.
• The perceived risk of the facility to the lender is much lower as borrowing is secured against an asset (the sales invoice); as a result the level of security required is reduced when compared with the requirements for an overdraft.
• ABL facilities can normally be approved in a matter of days and implemented very quickly, in most cases far quicker than implementing an overdraft with its security requirements.
• Although the total charges on an ABL facility may be higher than an overdraft, most businesses are convinced that the level of flexibility and reduced security requirements are valuable benefits worth paying for.
For a growing business that needs working capital to expand it is clear that asset-based lending provides a real alternative. The stigma around seems to have gone. At a time when overdrafts are increasingly difficult to obtain or even retain, it seems the once poor relation could be a business owner's best friend."
We have made a lot of changes to the site and have now created a number of social media channels that you can engage us on, so here are few ways to get in touch:
check out our tweets on twitter: https://twitter.com/Findmeafactor
need some Factoring and Invoice Discounting advice? Want to take a video call with us - simple, just create a Google+ hangout with us: https://plus.google.com/111140474301924335557/posts
Join us on Linkedin in: http://www.linkedin.com/company/findmeafactor-com
where we will be posting some great new advice and discussion pieces soon!
Hugh Craen has had over twenty years experience in the factoring industry.
- Invoice Finance Guide
- Top Tips for Invoice Factoring
- SME Invoice Finance Advice
- Invoice Factoring Blog
- Invoice Finance Video
- Your Business
- Contact us
- About Us
- Invoice Discounting
- Invoice Finance, London, UK
- Invoice Finance, Manchester, UK
- Invoice Finance, Gatwick, UK
- Invoice Finance, UK
- Alternative Business Finance
- Frequently Used Terms
- Factoring Forum